With PRAGUE CITY PASS:
- Enjoy free admission to the most popular attractions in Prague. Take a look at the full list of sites you can visit free of charge with PRAGUE CITY PASS.
- Take a free guided bus tour that begins in the centre of the city on Národní třída, a short distance from the site where the legendary Velvet Revolution, the symbol of the fall of totalitarianism in Czechoslovakia, began in 1989. The tour continues from the New Town, passing some of the most important sites in Prague, through the Old Town and the Lesser Town. The tour ends at Prague Castle, the seat of the Czech kings and presidents and the most heavily visited site in the Czech Republic.
- Take a free cruise through Prague. A romantic sightseeing cruise is a unique way to see the beauty of Prague and to appreciate the comfort of transport without having to wait at zebra crossings or walking in the heat of summer. Boats have been cruising on the Vltava for over 140 years and you get the great opportunity to experience the way people used to travel years ago.
- Save time – you needn’t wait in queues at ticket offices that are frequently long due to the great interest of tourists from all over the world.
- Discounts and special offers. PRAGUE CITY PASS saves you money, not only on admission to the most important attractions and a free bus tour and free boat cruise, but thanks to many other VIP discounts. For example, PRAGUE CITY PASS will get you from the airport to your hotel by micro–bus or in a BMW sedan at a fantastic price. Holders receive a discount on boat rides on the Vltava River, on dinners at a number of attractive Prague restaurants and on purchases of world famous Bohemian glass.